The wedding styles of photography differ with regions and cultures. Likewise, the wedding photography style in China is far more different than that in India, it all depends upon the how the client wants the photography done. For instance, the photography done in Indian weddings uses too much of light and color while the style of photography distinguishes in western countries like America where they use a meager light and stills are always taken in dim light.
Even if you are an amateur and have just stepped foot into the world of photography then you can advance your style in wedding photography.
Here are some tips of photography that would eventually help you to have a better part of the picture:
- Use flash extensively- the fact that you are interested and have passion of photography is enumerated from the number that you have taken in. So make an extensive use of the flash so that more eyes are glared and you get to take many candid pictures of the guests.
- Shoot lot- it has been explained and marked by many professional and expert photographers that clicking continuous pictures of a single frame might get you with some spontaneous photos that would later raise many eyebrows. So adjust the camera to continuing shooting mode and take pictures from different angles.
- Photograph random photos- the central theme of candid photographs rests entirely on the random shots taken. Take random shots of people as much as you can get the best out of every photograph. This would also let you to explore your photographical skills and would give you the insight of what real photography is.
- Be creative- the best photographer is one who always explores the style of his creativity and that he is constantly in an exploring stage. The idea to explore more would give you undue benefits in your profession. Creativity should be at the core when going for the photographs.
- Analyze you work- after the wedding concludes, and you are left with the pictures you have taken so far, it`s time to analyze you r work and observe the dos and the don’ts. Criticism of your own is far much better and honest that enduring suggestions from others. If you are a passionate driving photographer, then you must observe the faults in your work and try and rectify them each time you can.
Unlike the traditional photography, candid stills have more demand and recognition amidst the people. It is because of this photography style that the photographers have also altogether redefined their style of photos.